10 Meaningful Father's Day Gift Ideas
I feel obligated to say that one of the best gifts for Dads is wine. However, if you are looking for something different or special for your dad this Father's Day, think about the following tips:
The best gift is from the heart.
Gifts are age related (Older dads like time and gift cards to Cracker Barrel. Younger dads like tools and gadgets.)
All dads like food, especially with family.
Some dads like peace and quiet, other dads want a big party.
Overall, the most helpful trick is to pay attention. With that being said, here are 10 meaningful gift ideas that are sure to make any dad happy on his special day:
1. Detail Dad’s car or truck. A gift card to do the same is also acceptable.
2. Fresh cut steaks from the deli
3. Dinner out with his adult children and well-behaved grand kids
4. Hot sauce making kit for the spice heads
5. An ice cream cake of his favorite flavor
6. A day off - Mow, trim, and weed whack the yard
7. Jerky making kit for the meat eaters
8. Gift card to his favorite restaurant
9. An invitation to your home for a relaxing meal or cook out
10. A photo shoot with his entire family and each of his children and/or grandchildren
Bonus Quick Tip: Never underestimate the power of a good, old-fashioned "dad joke."
Here's one to get you started.
Question: What do you call someone with no body and no nose?
Answer: Nobody knows.